Friday 24 September 2010

And now for something completely different

I am aware the title is again not a pun, but is in fact a super-awesome nerd reference. Super-TRIPLE-Title-Spectacular next time!


So, Cutlery! Cutlery comes in many forms, Spoons, Knives, Forks etc. And every type of cutlery has a number of subtypes and then there's hybrids and everything! Cutlery is a lot less boring than it initially seems!(no really, it is!) In this post I want to describe the epitome of cutlery, the spork!

Sporks are clearly the best item of cutlery ever, due to being a spoon and a fork AT THE SAME TIME! The only thing that would be better than a Spork is a Sporfe... A combination-spoon-fork-knife! Sporks are also the only item of cutlery that you can both eat soup AND chicken with. (seriously, soup and chicken are the only things I could think of :/). Sporks are so awesome, sometimes they are made out of Titanium. I think you can still buy them from selected internet stores, I have sadly never purchased one though, so Im off to search for an indestructible spork!

So, internet, what do you think of sporks?



I will return to my regular, less random blog format shortly :)

6 comments:

  1. FIRST!!!!!!!!11!1!1!!! (never understood why people do that, but I'll join in anyway just for the heck of it...)

    Anyway, I can think of something even cooler than a titanium Sporfe. It's a self-washing, USB- and WiFi-compatible titanium Sporfe, programmed to not pick up any food that you're either allergic to, or you just don't like.

    Um, yeah, I went a bit sci-fi there, but still... that would be an awesome piece of cutlery.

    B]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop stealing my first Matt!! (tho, tbh, I don't understand that either!)

    When I suggested blogging about spoons I wasn't expecting you too! I mean, it's awesome and all but... what about the awesome blog about me?! (Ok, so my blogging influence gives me a few mentions and stuff but still, I must conquer the world somehow!)
    DFTBA x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, we should go into business! We could make billions! No-one would ever need another piece of cutlery, just one Wi-Fi Sporfe for every man, woman and child!

    Hannah, I will blog solely about you soon, just not sure what I would write aside from 'Hannah is my friend and a Christian, she likes sheep and Doctor who' :P. (That's a joke BTW, there's clearly far more to you than sheep and Doctor Who)

    DFTBA

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm... I like your plan, Josh - if we flogged a wifi titanium Sporfe at £20 to each of the 6-point-something billion people on the planet... that works out at more than 120 billion quid! i can't even begin to visualise that much money. *rubs knuckles together and cackles evilly*

    maybe we should let Hannah in on our enterprise, so she can use her awesome blogging skills to promote the product? if we divided the takings into 3 shares, we'd still get 40bn each... also it would solve hannah's need to conquer the world. co-conquering still counts, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. would we conquer though, or simply be rich? We would need the sporfe money to then work on our world domination plans...suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. surely if you have enough money you can just buy a majority stake in Planet Earth, and thereby conquer?

    or if you're after a more exciting plan, we could also secretly program the Sporfes to pick up signals from a vast network of control transmitters run by ourselves, and pass them on subliminally into the owners' brains, enslaving all of the Sporfe owners (ie. everybody) to our will! come to think of it, i'd say that's a much better idea than just buying the planet.

    ReplyDelete