Saturday 30 July 2011

I'm back! This time I plan to be back with more regularity too!

Oh my it's been a while.....

When I left off I was planning on writing a review for the game Osmos, but that was indefinitely postponed due the the impending doom related to my undergraduate computing project/dissertation! Safe to say that's all over now and I managed to graduate with a 2:1 under my belt. I have successfully made the transition from lowly student to lowly unemployed leech on society! As a side note, finding a job is really rather hard! But this isn't a blog where I complain about the bad things in my life! Besides, there are far far more good things in life that I am exceedingly happy about!  

With Matt and Hannah having one of their contests (feeling somewhat left out guys!) I too have felt the need to set myself a blog related challenge to get back into the swing of things! After my computing project was over I had the idea of posting a game review each day for a week to make up for the absence of content, so I'm going to pilfer my own idea and use it now. This week shall become:

Josh's Most Excellent Game Review Week Spectacular! 

Starting this Monday and ending on Friday I plan to post a review of a game each day (that's rather self explanatory though). The games are as follows:

Monday: Osmos! (Finally getting round to it)
Tuesday: Kerbal Space Program
Wednesday: Desktop Dungeons
Thursday: Frozen Synapse
Friday: Minecraft! (I have something special in mind for the Friday, keep an eye out!)

So there you have it, I'm back and I have plans for content! This blog has never been so organised....

TTFN Internet! 

2 comments:

  1. I too fancy a blogging Challenge - do you have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the degree result! also, welcome to the lowly-unemployed-leech-on-society club B)

    ReplyDelete