Wednesday 23 February 2011

I made a video! Well I say me, I mean I helped ^_^

Another blog?! So soon?!

Really I'm just posting a link to a video that I just uploaded to my YouTube channel, so this isn't really a blog if you think about it, more a complicated hyperlink. The video is part of a project module that I am doing as part of my third year at university. We had to make 3 videos associated to a game we were making in another module, an Advert, a Crossover, and an Ident. It fell to me to make most of the Advert but In the end it was a team effort, as is everything really.


Seems like I cant make it widescreen like the video actually is though, click through to YouTube to see it in the widest of widescreen formats!


Tell me what you thought of it in the doobly-do/down below/describey/comment section!




2 comments:

  1. hope the game will be available for Windows, 'cause i want to play it! 8]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will indeed be available for windows if we ever release it! Its designed to be 2 players on a single screen, that was part of the brief, so its not really possible to play it on your own yet, maybe ever :(. I'll still send you a copy though :). Did you like the advert? Did you lol? :p

    ReplyDelete